M a t h e m a t i c s Click on images to enlarge
Teacher's resource book sample
Thinking Mathematics (KS3)
Developing Mathematical and Thinking Skills in Key Stage 3
Edited by Dianne Parsons
An exciting resource for teachers to complement the revised National Curriculum Programmes of Study for Mathematics.
• Supports the skills agenda and promotes active learning in mathematics
• 24 theme based activities produced and trialled by experienced classroom teachers
• A wide range of teaching strategies for different thinking and mathematical skills with clear instructions
• Fully photocopiable, ready-to-use resources with each chapter from a CD-ROM
• The book will save time on preparation for teachers
• Free website link to download interactive resources, avaiable on NGfL Cymru
"This book will be a valuable resource and an inspiration for both teachers and children."
Sponsored by the Welsh Assembly Government
For more information contact:
. . . . . . . .
Tel: 01443 451517
Fax: 029 2086 5514
© Copyright - Redstone Creative 2012-2013.
All rights reserved.